Come Join the Hawley Team!
SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER COMMERCIAL LINES
ABOUT HAWLEY & ASSOCIATES (Not a remote position)
Hawley & Associates is a niche commercial brokerage providing specialized insurance products and services exclusively for nonprofit and social service organizations located throughout the U.S. We have an immediate need for a Sr. Account Manager to join our dynamic team!
We are a leader in the industry and truly believe in the industry we serve! Our staff is committed in empowering the missions of our clients by providing them with an unsurpassed customer service experience, extensive knowledge of the insurance marketplace and providing the most robust insurance solutions available at the most affordable price.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Sr. Account Manager reports to the President and Chief Operations Officer and assists in managing a book of business of nonprofits and social service organizations, as well as supporting the marketing/sales team by following up on new leads, marketing and binding new business.
· Minimum of 5 years experience working in Property & Casualty commercial lines and designing complex insurance programs for mid-size to large organizations.
· Must have a valid Washington State Property and Casualty License (Surplus Lines License and/or designations a PLUS).
· Advanced knowledge of various types of coverage, including Professional Liability, property and workers compensation, and the commercial lines marketplace.
· Working knowledge of commercial lines insurance within the nonprofit and social service sector helpful.
· Knowledge of carrier underwriting strategies & processes and negotiation techniques.
· Advanced computer skills and working knowledge of AMS360 (Account Management System), Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, DocuSign and Trello.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing.
· Attention to detail
· Self motivated
· Ability and willingness to following established processes, procedures and service standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Servicing book of business with clients located throughout the U.S.
• Providing superior service to assure client satisfaction.
• Managing the relationship with Underwriters to ensure the best possible outcome.
• Responsible for processing renewals, and new business leads.
• Coverage analysis and comparison.
• Marketing clients to insurance providers.
• Claim processing and management.
• Monitoring expirations and assuring policies are renewed on time and accurately.
• Quoting and quality review of new policies and new business.
• Providing exceptional coverage advice and explanation of coverage to clients .
• Processing endorsements and monitoring accuracy of policy changes.
• Preparation of proposals, submissions and applications.
• Adhere to strict timelines for carrier, client and internal work flow.
• Certificate issuance.
• Client billing and collection.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Fitness Membership
• Great location with free parking
• Upbeat and supportive environment
• Relocation allowance available (if applicable)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $110,000.00 per year
The safety of our staff is a top priority! Any in-office staff that are not vaccinated, are required to wear a mask.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com