Come join the Hawley team!
Sr. Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Hawley & Associates is a fun, fast growing commercial insurance brokerage firm that thinks outside of the box, makes a difference in the community and truly believes in the industry it serves.
We are one of the leading insurance brokers for Social Service in the U.S. We have earned the respect of the child welfare community and are endorsed by two national associations. We attend conferences across the country, often speaking on the subject of negligent acts, errors and omissions.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Servicing book of business with clients located throughout the US
• Providing superior service to assure client satisfaction
• Managing the relationship with Underwriters to ensure the best possible quotes
• Responsible for processing renewals, new business, and generating sales leads
• Coverage analysis and comparison
• Marketing clients to insurance providers
• Claim processing and management
• Monitoring expirations and assuring policies are renewed on time and accurately
• Quoting and quality review of new policies and new business
• Providing coverage advice and explanation of coverage to clients
• Monitoring accuracy of policy changes
• Preparation of proposals, submissions and applications
• Adhere to strict timelines for carrier, client and internal work flow.
• Certificate issuance and timely processing of endorsements
• Client billing and collection
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a commercial book of medium to large accounts
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Familiarity with AMS 360
• Knowledge of social service and nonprofits
• Must be familiar with Professional Liability, D&O, Property
• Expertise in Workers Comp (in and out of WA. State)
• P&C Licensed
• Surplus Lines License a major plus
• Solid references and work history
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental & Vision
Great location with free parking
Upbeat and supportive environment
Relocation allowance available (if applicable)
Salary up to 70K
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.